Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Company Review: Izigg

To my surprise, I received another call today about a position.  They asked that I check out some videos on their website, and then get back to them in an hour.  Ok, I figured, why not.

The company is Izigg (careful, the video starts playing immediately).  And my first question was "what do these people do?"

It's not entirely clear, it sounds like you buy access to this service, and people text 90201 a certain code and when your code it texted to them they send a preset message back.

I think. To be honest, it was a little hard to figure out what exactly they do between the marketing buzzwords.

And to top it all off, the founder of the company is Brian Underwood, of the LocaladLink scam.


Fantastic.  Two scam artists in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment