Monday, October 25, 2010

Method 2: Resume Posting

I do believe I've received my first legitimate hit from posting my resume!

The company installs solar panels onto the roof of your house, and you pay for the power you use, rather than for the panels themselves.  Basically, it's a very decentralized solar grid they're trying to build.

The person who contacted me was unwilling to share details of the position.  Sure, maybe he just did not want to mislead me by giving me bad information, but I'm still weary of a company that doesn't tell you anything about its job postings.

About a year ago they were driving pretty hard for sales interns.  Most of the questions he asked over the phone, however, were regarding leadership and my past managerial experience.  It will be interesting to find out where in their company they see me fitting.

I have the interview tomorrow, so I plan on finding out the answers to all of these questions, and more!

I wish I had been given more time to prepare, but they'll either have to love me or not!

Best regards,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment