Sunday, October 17, 2010

Method 6: Focused Reduction

Personal Themes: Initiative taking, Leader, Resourceful and Organized

Who I am in relation to these themes (in 150 words or less):

My name is Elizabeth Bailey, and I recently received my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.  I'm very interested in a career in management.  As you can see from my resume, the majority of my experience is in project coordination and program management.
I have implemented an entire department at an Internet Service Provider, brought order to a forty person mob to organize an event for a charity, brought organization to an office in chaos, and directed a summer camp.  And I did all of this at different companies with minimal resources.  To achieve all of this, I lead organizational change, put in the requisite leg work and earned the respect of my colleagues.
What can you tell me about the positions *your firm* has to offer?

Of course, this would change depending on my impression of the person from watching them interact with other career fair goers, and the type of person for which their company might be looking.

My resumes are printed, out, my suit is pressed, and my notebook is packed.
 I daresay, I'm ready!

Wish me luck!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment