Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Method 6: Companies to Avoid

Just in case, the following companies are certainly MLM:

  1. 20/20 Companies
  2. Franchisemart/Biz1Brokers
  3. Independent Capital Management
  4. Kangen Water
  5. MonaVie
  6. PartyLite Inc
  7. United States Bank Card Service
Places that will charge for training
  1. Guardian Life
  2. Aflac 
  3. New York Life Insurance
  4. Sterling Wealth Strategies
  5. Trilogy Financial Services, Inc.
  6. World financial services

What's left?
  1. Aaron's furniture, they are looking for a management trainee.
  2. American Institute of Renewable Energy: They don't actually hire, they train
  3. Argosy University; educates, not pays
  4. California State University Fullerton - MBA Programs, not quite ready for my MBA
  5. Defense Contract Management Agency. Moral issues with this one.
  6. Franchisemart/Biz1Brokers. Not really in the mood to start a franchise
  7. Lakeshore Learning Materials. Ok, I'll give it a shot
  8. Orange County Staffing. Yep... a staffing agency. Nope!
  9. The Art Institute. Only professor positions available.
  10. Association for Operations Managers. Might let me hook up with something. Probably just looking to recruit trainees.
  11. The travel corporation USA. It's a possibility, but I'm not sure what I'd do for them. Probably sales.
Yep, that's all folks. I'll be sure to check out Lakeshore Learning Materials but emphasize I'm interested in assistant management positions at their Laguna Hills location. And Aaron's; they have a manager trainee program available. And maybe Operations Management can hook me up with something. I won't hold my breath, though.

At least I won't waste as much of my time this time around!

Best regards,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment